• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

We want to avoid the lawsuits, some trespassing charges would be good enough!
2fc3k1.jpg

I have some experience with trespassers.

My folks used to own some land down in a valley inhabited by ****tards who were descended from inbred moonshiners.

They are way too retarded to stay away. They don't need a reason to trespass. They just do it because they got no job, no life, and no brain cells.

The sheriff don't care. Rangers might get interested if it looks like those guys are poaching.... But little will be done.

I like Chucklenut's idea of doing crazy-looking stuff. Maybe you can make some authentic-looking voodoo stuff. Hell, shell out a little and get the real thing.

I'm not above ****ing somebody's **** up. Find a truck out there, and those sidewalls are just magnets for icepicks.

Funny how much damage a little dirt in a 4-wheeler's oil filler or diff can do.... So I have been told.

Want to really kick it up a notch, a nice wire cable wrapped around a truck's driveshaft/exhaust/transfer case, and maybe through a wheel could probably make for some fun times!

Man. I am kind of a bastard for even suggesting this stuff. But I do not trespass.

My folks used to own some land down in a valley inhabited by ****tards who were descended from inbred moonshiners.

They are way too retarded to stay away. They don't need a reason to trespass. They just do it because they got no job, no life, and no brain cells.

The sheriff don't care. Rangers might get interested if it looks like those guys are poaching.... But little will be done.

I like Chucklenut's idea of doing crazy-looking stuff. Maybe you can make some authentic-looking voodoo stuff. Hell, shell out a little and get the real thing.

I'm not above ****ing somebody's **** up. Find a truck out there, and those sidewalls are just magnets for icepicks.

Funny how much damage a little dirt in a 4-wheeler's oil filler or diff can do.... So I have been told.

Want to really kick it up a notch, a nice wire cable wrapped around a truck's driveshaft/exhaust/transfer case, and maybe through a wheel could probably make for some fun times!

Man. I am kind of a bastard for even suggesting this stuff. But I do not trespass.
...don't forget the banana in the tailpipe....

I2kpWTp.gif

I need you to work security on my place!

Back
Top Bottom