• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help.....(if you can) **UPDATED**

This is what humankind is all about. It takes someone special to jump up and bite off the responsibility that you two have taken here, i am sure a number of folks here would do the same. Then again, a bunch would not too.

A not white friend of mine told me "That's what white people do" "It's why you can't adopt a white baby". We laughed about it but he was serious.

A not white friend of mine told me "That's what white people do" "It's why you can't adopt a white baby". We laughed about it but he was serious.
Ha! I bet he was.... That is funny tho.

You look mighty jaded there between them two Bry, probably wont be too easy to let go of em when time comes! I know i couldnt ....id have to keep em! Too damned cute.

Thanks buddy, I don't mind people knowing it's us. These little guy/girl twins kind of fell on us. Michelle's cousin decided she had better things to do after they were born and left them at the hospital. Her dear old aunt took them from there so the state didn't get them and put them in the system. She kept them for a week but she is old and tired so the wife told me this is what were about to do. Well, here we are. I suddenly have legal guardianship of newborn twins. We got this, we can handle them until they find their forever home. Which is also now our task to find. There is more backstory to their forever home I won't get into now but we have some great suitors, just got to get everybody's head right and get on it.
We are not in desperate need of financial aid so don't gofundme or any of that other scam ****. They are not on our side and they keep 7%. If anyone wants to kick in, I will graciously accept some diapers, formula,bottles, etc. We really have an awesome network close to home and have been flooded with baby stuff from friends and neighbors.
God has truly blessed me and mine, we are grateful to be able to put them in a safe place and care for them on their journey.

Again, we are not desperately in need of anything but the consumables would be great. Maybe throw some prayers for the babies and some good vibes in there.
Thank you all.
Bryan
15000803_1764452713807451_3655852915398031545_o.jpg
I'm in for two teeny, tiny little blindfolds. They open them little peepers and see what's got 'em and they gonna be traumatized for life. ;)

Oh wait....were you still in the delivery room when that pic was taken?

My heart would not have had it any other way. This is something that I would hope anyone in our situation would do. We are truly blessed to be a part of these babies lives, and I am loving every minute of it.
We have a strong family, an amazing support system, and very generous wonderful friends.
Thank you to everyone wanting to help.
We will always be in need of formula, diapers, and wipes. Brands are Pampers and Emfamil Enfacare for babies born prematurely. If you would like to mail anything our address is 260 International Pkwy Suite 108, Dallas, GA 30132 . They are 5 lbs so preemie clothes are the only thing that fits. No furniture because we are hoping to get them to a wonderful family as soon as possible so they begin the bonding process with their true family.
Powder or premix enfacare?

Back
Top Bottom