• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me be a winner!

I hear you Banjo. I recieved the text 6 hours later saying I was at work. When he was taking a crap, he could have responded

I really love the single thought texting millennias. What can't they reply with time, place, and price with their offer?

Most of my classifieds have yes for shipping, but I'm still "too far away" for some people. SMH

A classified ad that's been renewed or bumped within 24 hours gets, "Is this still available" PM?

All in all, ODT has been good. There are a few out there, but I really have enjoyed meeting the people here.

How do you keep an IDIOT in suspense?

How does an IDIOT get placed on IGNORE?

I've met a lot of good people also, but I ain't about driving 2 or 3 hours to meet someone, when the postage would be less than $20.00.
There's a lot of folks in Eatonton that I haven't met. It would be simpler to just walk downtown and meet folks. lol

Leatherhead beat me out for a 10" or 12" model 66 for $500 five or six years ago.
Then it happened again a month later.
I should have started a thread.:boink:

I don't know all the symbolism in your avaitar, but I'm guessing it's northern. It matters to some of us. That might could be it?

Back
Top Bottom