• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me be a winner!

Eggmanmja01

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Though I Be The Lone Survivor! RLTW
283   0
Reaction score
After many months and good feedback, some left some not, it seems I dont know how I am suppose to actually become the

NUMERO UNO?

Is it PM sent, PM received, first to show up, first to answer email or text? Or am I just a ****he*d that doesn't understand the ROE ( RULES OF ENGAGEMENT) for me getting your item?

Can you help a brother out?

I responded 3 minutes after the post , PM SENT, followed by my PM with my number and I would meet right then. No response until 430 PM with a text asking of I still wanted it. Working nights and waking up at 6 PM, I texted back yes. Response was it was sold. I told him it made me rather upset with the bullsh*t. Then this response,

"I’m sorry you feel that way but as I was not getting a response and did give you a chance to and someone was responding I of course went with them. I did not know your situation that you worked nights but I’m gonna go with the person who responds and not go with the person who first commented and hope for a response from them. I hope that you do find a MRO for a good deal though. Once again I’m sorry that you feel that way"

I might have to try Craiglist or Armslist now

Timing is everything, if I want it I'm not low-balling anyone. I do my quick research and if it's cheaper than buying it New, I'm giving the ODT guy his price. Hell, I bought 3 guns here on ODT just because the price was great , traded all 3 for a nice upgraded Daniel Defense AR -15, why because Pawn Shops are getting low on inventory so the Pawn Shop owner wanted more used gun inventory. The better the economy the less guns in Pawn Shops.

detecting-high-levels-of-butthurt-in-this-sector-captain.jpg

Back
Top Bottom