Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

halifax45

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
90   0
Reaction score
I'm looking to get an M&P but want to know how much of a difference does the Apex trigger makes, or if i should just buy A M&P Pro. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

What are you gonna use it for.

I have several now w/o apex kits and see no need in it for me. I use my
Guns for EDC and IDPA completion.

My M&P's have the APEX trigger and have owned several without, it isn't as "light" as you think. The guns not going to fire because you touch the trigger. The APEX is definitely an option thats worth having. It just makes the trigger smoother, like butter.

My M&amp;P's have the APEX trigger and have owned several without, it isn't as "light" as you think. The guns not going to fire because you touch the trigger. The APEX is definitely an option thats worth having. It just makes the trigger smoother, like butter.

I was not saying it would fire if you just touched it. I have fired plenty with the apex and it made little difference for me verses mine without it. I was just saying for a carry gun you don't want it to light, IMO.

The stock trigger is actually just fine. Has a small amount of "roughness" to it but shoot it some and it goes away. The fixed the reset on them too. It's still not as positive as a Glock's reset but much improved. Save your $$ for ammo or nightsights or a holster.

I'm looking to get an M&amp;P but want to know how much of a difference does the Apex trigger makes, or if i should just buy A M&amp;P Pro. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

The Apex DCAEK is a good balance of pull weight and improved feel. Not too light and leaves a good length of take up for added safety.

Back
Top Bottom