• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help me identify this AK!!!!

Talked with Mike pretty extensively in person about this rifle, the info I posted above was all I could gather from my convo with him and google searches last night

Ah, roger that. So it is the same rifle. I wasn't sure and I knew HMmike is pretty knowledgeable about his AKs.

A lot of people were buying the ORF receivers a few years ago and building out their kits. Do you believe this to be a factory built rifle or is it possible that it is someone's home build?

A lot of people were buying the ORF receivers a few years ago and building out their kits. Do you believe this to be a factory built rifle or is it possible that it is someone's home build?

Home build is probable, since he referred to it as a parts kit, but my already limited knowledge on the subject makes it hard to give an accurate answer.

There are no M70 designation markings anywhere on the rifle, I dont know if this is common for the milled reciever yugos. I have a century built m70ab2 and it has markings all over it. So far this is ak has the least amount of designation on a rifle that I have in my collection.

Home build is probable, since he referred to it as a parts kit, but my already limited knowledge on the subject makes it hard to give an accurate answer.

Let us know if you have feeding problems. The ORF receivers were problematic with that and a lot of builders quit using them.

Back
Top Bottom