• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help me with a Trade Value.....

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
For all my ODT Brothers and Sisters......I have been on this site for a long long time. I stopped any active buying/trading for a few years because the wife and I along with my brother and his wife started traveling full time in our RV's across the Country. Well, sadly my brother passed away last month, and we have stopped travelling. We have been home for about 7 months and I have started to get actively involved again.

My son gave to me as a gift, a Sig P226 Legion. WE 26R with all the standard stuff including the SRT package. This rig is also the "First Responders Model".

Its in beautiful shape. Never been carried and has had less than 100 rounds through it. I'm not a sig guy.....so I am trying to find out what a fair trade value would be on this rig.

Maybe you Sig folks know better than I.

Thanks for any help Steve D. ps.....Happy New Year!!

Attachments

• image0 (16).jpeg
    image0 (16).jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 47
Ballpark, probably around 1k. Depends on how any individual defines trade value though, which on ODT, is a moving amoeba and constantly changes to the betterment of the other party. Sig 226's are solid guns though, not like the 320's.

Sorry to hear about your brother. Sounds like you couldn't have spent time any better than how you did the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom