• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help my little girl win a contest

We were shooting subsonic rounds with drop 3-4 inches lower than the 110 grain Barnes ttsx bullets hunt with. She was upset bc she couldn’t hit the bullseye. I told her a group like that is better than most grown men can shoot. Put 110 grain bullets in and she was happy she could hit the bullseye. She loves to shoot. Santa may be bringing her a new 22 with threaded barrel this year.

Attachments

• 5BA3C543-8C2E-4A6C-9718-B1D6F69410CC.jpeg
    5BA3C543-8C2E-4A6C-9718-B1D6F69410CC.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 15
I don’t post on here much. I am a frequent visitor. Just don’t add much to the conversation. My little girl killed a nice buck this year and we entered her in a contest at local feed store. She has been hunting with me since she was 3. She asked me to if she could shoot a deer this yea. We started shooting the 22 and she is a natural. Not much coaching needed. She has been practicing a lot with my 300 blackout. She is 8 years old and quite the shooter. I told her once she could could hit a 2” circle at 100 yards I would let her shoot a buck. She shot her buck late one afternoon. 170 yard shot and the deer ran 40 yards and piled up. All I did was sat behind her and coaches her on what to do. She had full control of rifle. If you wouldn’t mind going to the link and voting for Avery we would appreciate it. She is a special little girl. Don’t tell her she can’t do something because she will prove she can every time. I always tell her she if small but mighty.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/KVaQnQATk9DXum6o/?mibextid=qi2Omg
Done!

Back
Top Bottom