• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help out a great guy

white

Default rank <5000 posts
Peg Leg
87   0
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to help out a great guy. He is not a member here, but I know him. His name is Ralph Disque. Ralph, his wife Donna, and a son in high school moved to one of my rental homes in Cadwell GA 4 months ago. They are from the Athens area. Donna is a teacher and Ralph works in sales. After relocating here, Donna got a job as a teacher and

Ralph got a job selling cars. They have been ideal renters and were never late with the rent.
Everything was going well until Ralph had a wound on his foot that became infected. The leg developed gangrene and then Ralph was also diagnosed with Gillian Barre(spelling is probably way off). Since then he has underwent multiple surgeries and keeps being sent back to the hospital in Augusta 200 miles away. Donna has had to stop working to care for Ralph,and they have no income. I am being flexible with the rent to help him but I am going through a divorce, and I am struggling myself right now.

I am including a link to a go fund me page his wife set up. Any donations would help. If you can't donate, please keep this family in your prayers.

https://www.gofundme.com/ralph-disque-med-overall-bills

Thanks
Brian White

This is sad. If he was a member here there would have been 100 posts by now. I hope he recovers and they can get on with life. I hope I never have to feel like that. Thanks for doing right. I will support this cause.

Back
Top Bottom