Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Help with finding a game cart

Thread in 'Gear Reviews' started by jdav, Aug 28, 2017.

1. jdav

jdav ODT Junkie!

27   0

Vote Dobbs for District 19 - Bronze Level Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Earlier in the summer, I ran up on a game cart similar to the Sherpa tree stand game cart that attaches to your climber to make a game cart. It's basically an axle & set of bicycle type wheels with brackets to attach the top & bottom of your climber to roll your gear, stand, & hopefully a deer out of the wood. The Sherpa models are manufacturer specific. However the cart I ran up on this summer was all purpose. It had different brackets to attach depending on the climber you use. I use 3 different types of climbers & wanted to buy one cart for all 3. Has anyone seen this type of cart? I thought I found it online at Cabela's but it's not there now. Any leads or ideas are appreciated.

2. medium187mph

medium187mph The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

163   0

Rating
    100%
    In

Tired of dragging with a rope 1/2 a mile lmao!

3. jdav

jdav ODT Junkie!

27   0

Vote Dobbs for District 19 - Bronze Level Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I wasn't getting any traction here so I went ahead & ordered a Sherpa. I called directly & ordered mine. API & Summit use different brackets. Plus, my API is the older original & it's wider. They cut me a deal. I ordered the API kit (Wider axle), but also bought the brackets for the Summit. I'll use the same clips, wheels,etc. Soneone I hunted with last year put me on to them. They are Veteran owned. They operate & produce them in the Morganton, NC area. I left a message. The guy called me back & apologized for not answering because he was in the paint booth. To me that speaks volumes.
    http://sherpahunting.com/game_cart_models.html

4. Smokejr2

Smokejr2 ODT Junkie!

54   0

Rating
    100%
    Only 1/2 a mile? I had to drag for 1.5 miles... i need a game cart too!!! Lol my back is killin me

5. medium187mph

medium187mph The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

163   0

Rating
    100%
    Yeah the Northern Zone guys like us have it rough... can't hunt over corn in a heated box 50 yards away