• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help with finding a game cart

jdav

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Earlier in the summer, I ran up on a game cart similar to the Sherpa tree stand game cart that attaches to your climber to make a game cart. It's basically an axle & set of bicycle type wheels with brackets to attach the top & bottom of your climber to roll your gear, stand, & hopefully a deer out of the wood. The Sherpa models are manufacturer specific. However the cart I ran up on this summer was all purpose. It had different brackets to attach depending on the climber you use. I use 3 different types of climbers & wanted to buy one cart for all 3. Has anyone seen this type of cart? I thought I found it online at Cabela's but it's not there now. Any leads or ideas are appreciated.

I wasn't getting any traction here so I went ahead & ordered a Sherpa. I called directly & ordered mine. API & Summit use different brackets. Plus, my API is the older original & it's wider. They cut me a deal. I ordered the API kit (Wider axle), but also bought the brackets for the Summit. I'll use the same clips, wheels,etc. Soneone I hunted with last year put me on to them. They are Veteran owned. They operate & produce them in the Morganton, NC area. I left a message. The guy called me back & apologized for not answering because he was in the paint booth. To me that speaks volumes.
http://sherpahunting.com/game_cart_models.html

Back
Top Bottom