• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Her Struggle is Over at Last

After almost 5 years of fighting her disease my wife Brenda's struggle is over. She passed away about 4:15am this morning as I sat next to her bed. I praise God that she is in heaven and is no longer bed bound, she can walk and talk again. But brothers, I miss her so much and this old house is so very quiet now. I would have gladly taken care of her the rest of my life. But I know that someday, and it may not be that long, I will see her again.[/QUO
After almost 5 years of fighting her disease my wife Brenda's struggle is over. She passed away about 4:15am this morning as I sat next to her bed. I praise God that she is in heaven and is no longer bed bound, she can walk and talk again. But brothers, I miss her so much and this old house is so very quiet now. I would have gladly taken care of her the rest of my life. But I know that someday, and it may not be that long, I will see her again.
We have never met but I think it is more than a coincidence that I came across your post. First let me say that I am very sorry for your loss. I want to encourage you to get a copy of a new book entitled Into God's Country by Eric Stogner. It is available on Amazon. Eric is a very good friend of mine who lost his wife to cancer at age 39. The book beautifully describes how God assured Eric that his wife is fully restored and enjoying heaven. I would love to give you the book at my expense, but don't know how to do that. I pray for God to blanket you with peace and comfort, and I sincerely hope you will consider reading this book.
God Bless,
Al

After almost 5 years of fighting her disease my wife Brenda's struggle is over. She passed away about 4:15am this morning as I sat next to her bed. I praise God that she is in heaven and is no longer bed bound, she can walk and talk again. But brothers, I miss her so much and this old house is so very quiet now. I would have gladly taken care of her the rest of my life. But I know that someday, and it may not be that long, I will see her again.
I'm sorry for your loss.

O Loving Father and Savior, send your angels to carry the soul of your servant from this earth to the heavenly place of eternal and everlasting life. Let family and friends who have passed before in faith be reunited in joy with the departed. Forgive any wrongs that have been committed and welcome this beloved spirit into the warm embrace of your unending peace. Amen

Back
Top Bottom