• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go again, Abuse of power *video*

There are missing clips representing a time frame that has not been witnessed.
Just saying...

in that video? well ya maybe because she kept taking peoples phones. other than that her conduct and attitude was hardly friendly or professional if you ask me

i cant understand why a police officer would be against someone filming them on the job

in that video? well ya maybe because she kept taking peoples phones. other than that her conduct and attitude was hardly friendly or professional if you ask me

i cant understand why a police officer would be against someone filming them on the job

To cover up for their inappropriate actions of course. No witness....never happened

This beaatchchch , has a real MAN sixed chip on her shoulder. I would LOVE to see the video when someone stomps her little azz in the ground because of it, NOW THAT would be funny!

This beaatchchch , has a real MAN sixed chip on her shoulder. I would LOVE to see the video when someone stomps her little azz in the ground because of it, NOW THAT would be funny!

Since when has hurting anyone been funny? Even if they are in the wrong or in the right?

Back
Top Bottom