• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hersman's Safety Products Kydex G19 Holster

nicaburns

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
Empty Tomb Forge
245   0
Reaction score
My son found Hersman's Safety Products on Ebay while searching for a holster for the G19 we gave him for Christmas. I was pleased with the rig he got so I ordered one of my own. The owner (Nathan) is a West Va state trooper and his brother Ben does the kydex. Turnaround time for the holster and mag rig in carbon fiber fde was about three weeks. Super nice folks and a steal at $55 shipped! They can be reached at 304-647-9919
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If I were you I would heat and press out the ejection port section of kydex as it will definitely mess with the finish of your glock. Most kydex makers will put a block in there during the molding process. Other than that it looks like a nice rig.

If I were you I would heat and press out the ejection port section of kydex as it will definitely mess with the finish of your glock. Most kydex makers will put a block in there during the molding process. Other than that it looks like a nice rig.
Thanks for the tip... Briefly borrowed my wife's flat iron so that I could heat the port area from the inside then formed it by inserting the slide... Smoothed it out nicely to diminish possible wear potential.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom