• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey hey you guys

sprewett

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
I am the personification of Murphy's law. If it can happen to somebody it will happen to me been that way for 43 years. I love every minute of it. I am not much of a planner because I had rather get in the middle of nowhere have something happen and be forced to figure it out. I have an insatiable appetite for adventure and a love for all thing outdoors.
My dominating motivation in life is my relationship with Jesus Christ, I unashamedly proclaim it as often as I can. He has radically transformed my life and family trajectory.
My second motivation is my family. My wife and I have been married for going on 22 years and she is truly me best friend, even if she doesn't hunt and fish.
My son and I have been on every kind of adventure imaginable that a dirt cheap redneck can afford and a few times we have escaped death by a hair.
I look forward to sharing my adventures and misadventures, gaining some good insight on hunting and fishing tips, and just generally goofing off.

I am the personification of Murphy's law. If it can happen to somebody it will happen to me been that way for 43 years. I love every minute of it. I am not much of a planner because I had rather get in the middle of nowhere have something happen and be forced to figure it out. I have an insatiable appetite for adventure and a love for all thing outdoors.
My dominating motivation in life is my relationship with Jesus Christ, I unashamedly proclaim it as often as I can. He has radically transformed my life and family trajectory.
My second motivation is my family. My wife and I have been married for going on 22 years and she is truly me best friend, even if she doesn't hunt and fish.
My son and I have been on every kind of adventure imaginable that a dirt cheap redneck can afford and a few times we have escaped death by a hair.
I look forward to sharing my adventures and misadventures, gaining some good insight on hunting and fishing tips, and just generally goofing off.
Praise the Lord for your salvation my friend. Welcome to the site and have fun. These ole boys can be rough sometimes but it's all in good fun. Most of them anyway. There are a couple of power hungry narcissistic moderators so watch out for that. Other than that it's all good. A word to the wise before you buy anything on the classifieds go to Bud's Gun Shop and check the price first. You will find that about 75% of the ads in the classifieds can be had cheaper online so don't get sucked into that tornado of a wallet bleeding nightmare.

I have been saved since I was 5 years old but have just now gotten back on track so to speak and I am happier than I have ever been. It's day by day situation but hey all I can do is try the best I can. There are plenty of good Christian folk here that'll pray for you if you need a little bit of spiritual backup. Just don't be afraid to ask. We are here for ya! Enjoy the site and join in on the fun my friend.

Hi there Sprewett .

Welcome.

I love Jesus too, but Watch out for the moderators who zealously enforce the rule that anything religious has to go in the special "members only" section dedicated to arguing religion. I've never registered there, but I got banned one time for posting a message in the "general discussion" area about Jesus' resurrection on Easter Sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom