• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey! Old guys that bruise easy!

Would be nice if this stuff worked. What my dermatologist recommended did not help.
I guess my question is how does a woman's wrinkle remover help with "thin skin".

My mother cursed me with blue eyes and fair skin and have always got sunburned easy.

Numerous skin cancers later, my arms get bruised just by looking at them. Cut and bleed easily, and no I do not take blood thinners.
It triggers collagen growth and thickens the skin. That has the effect of reducing wrinkles, but also brings sun damaged skin back.

eyes also are affected by the sun, I have a Melanoma, (skin Cancer type) inside my left eyeball, it was radiated ,(took eyeball out, sewed a coke bottle cap looking thing to back side where tumor was on the inside, the cap had radiated seeds in it, they left it sewed to my eyeball for 7 days, I had to wear a 3# lead eyepatch to stop radiation from exposing others, all by Emory and that killed the tumor. I was hoping to have x ray vision but that didn't work out.
Lately it has been found that ocular melanoma is becoming common, due to folks not wearing sun glasses, so cover em up or risk losing one to the sun.

Wow. Never heard of that before. My sister died from melanoma cancer. Had a place on her arm on back side not exposed to sun. Was removed, went through treatment. Five years later had spread to her brain and killed her.

A Retinol cream was used by dermatologist about 30 years ago to burn off pre-cancerous leisons. I have had many skin caners removed over the past 45 years. One melanoma in 2010 on the back of my head. I don't wear short sleeve shirts anymore and always wear a cap or hat when I go outside.

Probably good stuff.
Yeah, my research on it says that the prescription concentration levels can cause a burning feel and peeling, but work faster. I'll feel a little tingling occasionally, but nothing uncomfortable.

You sound like me. Forearms, hands always have a dark spot or a cut! And don’t know how. Have tried bunch of stuff I like this headge apple juice

Attachments

• A0D42BA3-EB43-4E25-9F34-860750F2C40C.jpeg
    A0D42BA3-EB43-4E25-9F34-860750F2C40C.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom