• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey, Smith owners..... (GTG?) Feb 18th

OK... is this the final list? Speak now or forever hold your revolver....
Getting ready to send out directions.

Darn it, Geaux, I really wanted to make this shoot! Unfortunately, I had already promised the wife that we would go to another event.

Hope you have another one of these!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed we did ...
And it looked something like this:
IMG_6827.JPG

IMG_6847.JPG

Well, positive attitude chased the rain away at 2:30 and the fun began in earnest! Quite an impressive collection of arms and folks! We had everthing from .22lr and .500 mag and everything in between. Final tally pending but a collection that would make any commercial gun show envious. :cool:
I really appreciate everyone coming out and being so gracious with letting others enjoy your toys.
Special thanks to:
@DinkyDau for leaving the Beast (.500) AND ammo for others to enjoy even though he had other obligations to tend to. Very gracious of you!
@toobaroque for winning the "long distance award" AND packing down with all the steel that made all the difference in the world. I know that was a chore and a half but I really appreciate it and I know the others obviously did too. Punching holes in paper simply would NOT have had the same grin factor!
Ringleader Ringleader (and apparently Mrs. Ringleader) for bringing some find chilli! I was missing lunch but made up for it in high fashion!
RallySport RallySport for bringing the challenge tree. I already wanted one, now I really want one. :doh:
@Gadgetsrfun who had an impressive collection he very generously shared and which included the Stud... the .460 XVR. That thing is a special kind of awesome. I'd go broke shooting something like that. Oh yeah... sorry I broke the scope! :shocked:
@speednut for the offer to help try and fix the 'slip and slide' generously referred to as a 'road'. I may holler one day!

But overall thanks to all you guys for making the effort, sharing your toys, fellowship and time.

It was a good day, well spent. :yo:

Well, positive attitude chased the rain away at 2:30 and the fun began in earnest! Quite an impressive collection of arms and folks! We had everthing from .22lr and .500 mag and everything in between. Final tally pending but a collection that would make any commercial gun show envious. :cool:
I really appreciate everyone coming out and being so gracious with letting others enjoy your toys.
Special thanks to:
@DinkyDau for leaving the Beast (.500) AND ammo for others to enjoy even though he had other obligations to tend to. Very gracious of you!
@toobaroque for winning the "long distance award" AND packing down with all the steel that made all the difference in the world. I know that was a chore and a half but I really appreciate it and I know the others obviously did too. Punching holes in paper simply would NOT have had the same grin factor!
Ringleader Ringleader (and apparently Mrs. Ringleader) for bringing some find chilli! I was missing lunch but made up for it in high fashion!
RallySport RallySport for bringing the challenge tree. I already wanted one, now I really want one. :doh:
@toobaroque who had an impressive collection he very generously shared and which included the Stud... the .460 XVR. That thing is a special kind of awesome. I'd go broke shooting something like that. Oh yeah... sorry I broke the scope! :shocked:
@speednut for the offer to help try and fix the 'slip and slide' generously referred to as a 'road'. I may holler one day!

But overall thanks to all you guys for making the effort, sharing your toys, fellowship and time.

It was a good day, well spent. :yo:

You didn't break the scope, you just didn't go gangsta'

IMG_6843.JPG

Back
Top Bottom