• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey, Smith owners..... (GTG?) Feb 18th

My Kitties heard there was a party coming up so they wanted to get dressed up for the occasion. They love a good Kitty Karnage, and their friend Grover the Groundhog is equally up for the festivities.

Small Kitty: 12"w x 12"h max
Big Kitty: 18"w x 18"h max
Grover: 11"h x 6"w

Clang! Clang! Clang! Meowwwch!

IMG_20170214_134248860.jpg

All cleaned up and ready to get in the car. Just waiting for the word to load up and hit the road!

Can't wait. This is going to be a fun time!

How about laying some ground rules for what is allowed? Pistols, revolvers, calibers, etc. Or is it open to anything as long as it says Smith & Wesson someplace on it? Most of what I'm bringing is .22 LR.

IMG_20170215_205603938.jpg

I was hoping to have some time to attend but I'm engaged with family business.

Take lots of photo's of this really cool event and have fun!

All cleaned up and ready to get in the car. Just waiting for the word to load up and hit the road!

Can't wait. This is going to be a fun time!

How about laying some ground rules for what is allowed? Pistols, revolvers, calibers, etc. Or is it open to anything as long as it says Smith & Wesson someplace on it? Most of what I'm bringing is .22 LR.

View attachment 1065433
The intent was for Smith Revolvers only (any cartridge). Anything else would just feel bad by comparison. ;)
Oh yeah, if someone has a model 57 and let's me fire one round I'll be your best friend. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom