• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hidden camera discovered I’m my office

Emale has a good point... if you physically attack somebody with a real balled-fist beat down, you can get shot.
I’m not saying your killer won’t get arrested and prosecuted later.
Maybe, or maybe not.
But nonetheless, if you’re not ready to take a bullet, don’t put violent hands on somebody that’s got a gun.
And if you don’t know who among the people around you has a gun, and who doesn’t have a gun, it’s better just to keep your damned hands to yourself.

It’s interesting that this thread, which is explicitly about a legal subject and how Georgia law applies to a certain situation, is 15+ pages long and nobody has cited a single statutory law (o.c.g.a.) or caselaw from an appellate court.

It’s interesting that this thread, which is explicitly about a legal subject and how Georgia law applies to a certain situation, is 15+ pages long and nobody has cited a single statutory law (o.c.g.a.) or caselaw from an appellate court.
We are all a bunch of REEEEALLY smart cavedudes, we all know to leave law alone since there’s members like you. Some of us may have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night but for the vast majority, that’s the extent of our legal profession.

Back
Top Bottom