• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hidden camera discovered I’m my office

What does your employee hand book say about "monitoring"?

Is this camera for security purposes or is it for invasive reason. The later is illegal.

Absolutely nothing mentioned about recording of any sort.

Also, no reports of missing cash, unauthorized overtime, and any form of work violations... someone is specifically recording me and has also repeated something that I said in confidence with another employee in public area.

Also, no reports of missing cash, unauthorized overtime, and any form of work violations... someone is specifically recording me and has also repeated something that I said in confidence with another employee in public area.

I revised what I said before... get another job immediately.....

Run.

Run far away.

Take a dump on your desk, and submit your resignation. When you do, you resignation should read "**** you, you ****ing ****."

-Lawyer up and get real advice.
-Line up another job
-Documentation with pictures and or video

I personally would borrow that laptop on my way out along with any external drive attached and hand it to the lawyer if you think it's being recorded.

Back
Top Bottom