• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hide the evil

attison

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
I got this from a statement that was made in another post, "Hide the evil black rifles". The original poster was spot on in his statement. This is the way half of our county thinks, hide the evil and it will go away. Bull****, it will not go away. The evil is NOT the GUN, the evil is the PERSON! We all know this (or I hope), but why is it so dang hard for the rest of America to understand? Is it as a good friend of mine calls it "The pussification of America"? Is it the media and their ignorance? Is it the conspiracy theorist? The events that have happened are by far, some of the most tragic events I have ever seen in 42 years, I pray for those families and my heart goes out to them. But, the guns didn't kill. The guns didnt wake up and decide " Hey glock wanna go do some evil today?" No, the evil was thought out and done by a very very evil human being. I know this might be beating the crap out of a dead horse, but I just had to put it out there. America is stuck to the television, waiting for the next conspiracy to pop up, the next tragedy to happen or the next "evil" thing to happen. We all watched the news when this happened and we all knew that the first thing they would be looking at was guns. Maybe they will spend the money to help mental patients instead of making more laws that they cant enforce. Either way, they arent going to come and snatch our guns, aint going to happen. Now, tax the crap out of everything that goes with the guns........I could see that happen. Put more restrictions on guns.........I could see that too. We all need to stop pouring fuel on the fire. Call your state Rep's, write your governing bodies and express your thoughts to them. But sitting here guessing and speculating is doing nothing but get more crap flying. OK, I am through for now. Yall have a Merry Christmas!

It will blow over in a week or two. Bread basket Murica has the attention span of a fly. The media will find some other news story to beat to death and this will all be a distant memory, until some other dumbass out does the other. I assume once this bull**** end of the world blows over we should be safe for a little while longer.

Normally, I would agree with the blowing over thing, but the grabbers have been waiting for a reason, and insane shooting keep happening lately. In Colorado last night, a guy killed his ex, her sister and husband, then himself with a firearm. I think alot of the BS lately has to do with some kind of December 21st mass hysteria.

Back
Top Bottom