High blood pressure...

rbranton

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
32   1
Reaction score
Last night, on Facebook, I got sucked into a heated debate over the proposed new gun control measures... (Yes, I know it's asinine). I was arguing with an super liberal older woman who believes that criminals, the mentally ill, and an angry person should not have access to a gun.......... Really?!? Then she openly and casually admits that she knows nothing, NOTHING about assault weapons and also notes in all caps weapons OF WAR. When I try to provide her some factual information on what is considered an assault weapon and what in reality an assault weapon is... And also encourage her to research how many crimes are committed with handguns vs the assault rifle she was specifically referencing at one point she told me she had no desire to, that she didn't want to know anything and that she was well educated about gun crimes etc... So I politely told her watching the news doesn't make you educated!!! She asked me if a hand gun could put "3 to 11 bullets in all those little one in Newtown like that AR did..." So I kindly told her he didn't use an AR, he used pistol(s) and that a 12 gauge at close range with a drum would have caused closed casket funerals for them.
I am so tired of people having an "informed opinion" on this subject but they don't know jack **** about guns!!! Especially liberal women. As a woman I find it infuriating and insulting!! I just don't understand people's thought process on this subject, to believe that these proposed measures would impact our crime rates with any significance in my opinion shows you are out of touch with reality. End vent.... For now.....

Most folks don't know jack **** but they'll tell ya everything they think they know from what they've heard/seen on TV or the internet.

I sincerely wish I could have choked her out. Then when I called her ignorant she was offended... I was like lady you're arguing over gun control and just openly admitted you know nothing about any gun nor do you have a desire to... You do the math!!

I wouldn't even talk about debates concerning anything Sandy Hook related. I honestly believe no children were killed in Sandy Hook. So who knows what the truth is. Alls I know is that the gov is getting what they want from it.

That they are. I honestly couldn't help but get sucked in. I can't believe that so many people are okay with their rights being trampled...

I sincerely wish I could have choked her out. Then when I called her ignorant she was offended... I was like lady you're arguing over gun control and just openly admitted you know nothing about any gun nor do you have a desire to... You do the math!!

She probably is an MSNBC viewer....

If she is stupid enough to spend any time on that channel, there is no fixing her...

(You just can't fix that level of stupid.)

She probably is an MSNBC viewer....

If she is stupid enough to spend any time on that channel, there is no fixing her...

(You just can't fix that level of stupid.)

You ain't lying brother!
As a good friend of mine often says, the best part of her ran down her mamas leg.
I was trying to help her not look like a complete ass but hey, whatever.

That they are. I honestly couldn't help but get sucked in. I can't believe that so many people are okay with their rights being trampled...

The problem is they don't care about gun rights because they've been educated that guns are bad so why should they care. It's amazing to me the hard core opinions of those who are clueless. Most of it is just them regurgitating something they heard on tv. Sheeple.

The problem is they don't care about gun rights because they've been educated that guns are bad so why should they care. It's amazing to me the hard core opinions of those who are clueless. Most of it is just them regurgitating something they heard on tv. Sheeple.

Exactly. When you can admit to being completely ignorant on a topic you're arguing against... WOW!!

Back
Top Bottom