High blood pressure...

40% are either media idiots and believe everything they see on the tube.
40% are sheltered people who never have to face life face to face so they have no clue whats going on.
10% are planning on living it up as long as the free ride lasts and kickin the bucket so ..kit attitude
10% are ODT yay

Ditto, I heard an AR was found in vehicle but not used in school portion of massacre.

There was gun found in the car but it was a Saiga shotgun, there is a video showing it being pulled from the car. As far as any official reports go, he was found with an AR and two pistols and used the AR for all of the shooting. Thats if you trust the first responders and medical examiner.

this should clear it up

Lol you got that right.

The thing is, I know that trying to reason with people like I was dealing with is hopeless but I feel obligated to call someone out on bull****... for several reasons. When someone spews ignorance and no one corrects them, I cannot just sit and be quiet. The thing is, if someone on there is reading the conversation and is undecided about how they feel about gun control etc.. I hope that the logic and truth provided by those knowledgeable inspires them to become more educated. As far as Facebook goes, I generally only have friends that live far out from where I am, it's easy to keep in contact, however I am finding it harder and harder to tolerate.
I don't know, maybe it's stupid but I have never been the type of person that can stay quiet when someone starts talking about something they know nothing about and everything they say is wrong and/or ignorant.

40% are either media idiots and believe everything they see on the tube.
40% are sheltered people who never have to face life face to face so they have no clue whats going on.
10% are planning on living it up as long as the free ride lasts and kickin the bucket so ..kit attitude
10% are ODT yay

Yep, and I think that's being pretty conservative. People who rely on the media to educated themselves scare me more than anything. It's literally like the blind leading the blind in this country.

Back
Top Bottom