High blood pressure...

Did you ever hear the phrase......"Don't banter with a fool"......nothing you say or do can get them off their talking point, they are the kind of people that when told to put your luggage on the carts and get on the train, it will be returned when you arrive at your destination and you are directed to the right or left line..don't worry all will be fine, they will board the train with smiles on their faces....you know the rest of the story.

Last edited:
I'm glad there are no facebook fans in my house. I would have already smashed the puter with a hammer I guess. I know lot's of folks love facebook and try to convert us but just aint going to be pulled in. friends just don't understand why were not there and it's because I don't play well with some folks. the wife say's I don't play well with others but a couple I do for short periods at a time.
I think it's just another way the gubberment keeps track of people.
my 2¢

Fuel on the fire: he did use an AR.

Not according to the first responders, he use a sig and a clock, (evil old piece of plastic). and he did not blast the door open, he is said to have gotten there before the doors were locked and if he did, woul you think someone would have noticed an AR?

I sincerely wish I could have choked her out. Then when I called her ignorant she was offended... I was like lady you're arguing over gun control and just openly admitted you know nothing about any gun nor do you have a desire to... You do the math!!

These people don't care about the truth. and you cannot argue with a fool. Its like matchng with someone who is unarmed.

Fuel on the fire: he did use an AR.

From what I heard on the news, lol, they found 4 pistols on his person and that the AR was in the trunk of his mothers car. I personally don't believe any of it, but that's what I heard.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”- Thomas Jefferson (Quoting Cesare Beccaria)

You ain't lying brother!
As a good friend of mine often says, the best part of her ran down her mamas leg.
I was trying to help her not look like a complete ass but hey, whatever.

She is still allowed to vote. How scary is that.

Back
Top Bottom