• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High-end coolers?

IMG_2674.jpg
I prefer the "ODT" Model Coleman. (Marine Cooler with an ODT Sticker) :D

Chea Brah, . I'll never forget staying up all night drinking during a snow/ice storm years ago. Woke up drunk and several folks had to go to work. I was the only one with 4x4. I took them all to work and the radio had this on repeat. Awesome.

I know I'm the ish, my chain hangs down to my....

Last edited by a moderator:
Chea Brah, . I'll never forget staying up all night drinking during a snow/ice storm years ago. Woke up drunk and several folks had to go to work. I was the only one with 4x4. I took them all to work and the radio had this on repeat. Awesome.

I know I'm the ish, my chain hangs down to my....
kccollegegameday.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_07_tigerflight.jpg

I've had two Yeti's (Tundra 65 and a Rodie 20) for a couple years now and love them. Worth every dime imo.

Ice retention varies with pre-chilling items, direct/indirect sun exposure and of course outside temperature. I've experienced 3-6+ days of ice retention in mine.

I've used dry ice in both on several occasions and it's obviously superior but you have to be careful and use a good barrier (layers of heavy mil cardboard work well) or cans and bottles will freeze quickly and burst.

One thing to keep in mind is you are also paying for durability and longevity with a high end cooler.

I'm sure the Pelican's are great too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom