• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High-end coolers?

I think Adventure Outdoors has FREE ICE FOR LIFE with purchase of a Yeti cooler... If you live close that would be a good deal.
Unfortunately AO is about an hour to hour and a half drive one way for me so not quite sure that would help in the saving money on ice problem. Lol
If you decide on a Pelican cooler I'd love the chance to offer a price quote.
Always feel free to send it via pm or just post it up.

Anyone have or know someone that has had a Engel brand cooler? I keep reading rave reviews on them.

I wish there were some stores locally the carried the Pelican's so I could check them out in person. And all the Styrofoam coolers I've had have worked just ask well as the Coleman/igloos I have. I think the very frequent opening of the cooler for another beer when we're camping helps to kill the ice so the better coolers might not help that much lol.
If you wanna check one out go check walmart.

If you wanna check one out go check walmart.
Walmart carries Pelican's? I went to Academy and test fitted our cars trunk and it takes up A LOT of space. As much as I hate to say I might have to get a 45 quart cooler so when we go to Florida for the week we still have room for luggage.

I picked up a Engel 35 with cutting board and 2 baskets for 250 to the door. The Engel 35 is the exact same size as the Yeti 45. The Engel latches can be use as a bottle opener as well. I went on vaction last week. I packed the cooler with ice and waters and a few things left over from the frig. The waters were cold but not frozen. I got home 7 hours later and the palistic water bottles were 1/4 frozen. I was amazed

I picked up a Engel 35 with cutting board and 2 baskets for 250 to the door. The Engel 35 is the exact same size as the Yeti 45. The Engel latches can be use as a bottle opener as well. I went on vaction last week. I packed the cooler with ice and waters and a few things left over from the frig. The waters were cold but not frozen. I got home 7 hours later and the palistic water bottles were 1/4 frozen. I was amazed

I've read a lot about the Engel brand online and all with rave reviews. How long do you you keep ice in your cooler?

I've read a lot about the Engel brand online and all with rave reviews. How long do you you keep ice in your cooler?
I've never done a ice test. The company says it's a 10 day cooler. The Engel has a few more features than the other coolers. The down side is only a 3 year warranty, Yeti has a 5 year, Pelican has a life time. The pelican was too bulky for my needs. But let’s face it, the things that may break will probably not be covered under warranty. Not to mention I'll take better care of the Engel compare to a 30 dollar cooler. The 35 was the perfect size for what I wanted to use it for. I purchased the cooler to keep food cold during boating and weekend canoe trips.

Back
Top Bottom