• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Highway patrol gave feds Missouri weapon permits data

-
I Hope-

The Difference is, last time it was someone from another country, outsiders. The strong were united with common bonds, like minded, etc...
This time, we've done it, or allowed it to be done, to ourselves, or internally.
I'm young, but when I was growing up, it Meant something to be American.
Something to be Proud of.
Politically Correctness and Politics has killed this country.
Everyone now expects handouts.
Everyone expects all their actions to be accepted because it's "their Right."

WE were all born Naked and Hungry, and in the Past, after that it was up to each of us to achieve something.
Now, our country as a whole expects someone else to foot the bill or pay their way.

I agree sir 100%

However, Americans have and never will have a strong uniformed culture. If you think about it the only real culture we share as americans is.....Pop Culture. The political term (Propaganda aka) of "Melting Pot" is just that a system that is designed to keep from forming a unified culture of people, the founding fathers tried to do so under the banner of christianity and liberty......How many kids could you find on the street today that could recite the declaration of independance, the first 13 amendments, the national anthem, or even the pledge of allegiance for that matter? I would speculate the correct responses would be few and far between.....ever think of why that is?

Good point but anyone that has a carry permit is already on a list somewhere anyway. All it takes is a quick search and they'll know everything about you anyway.

I wonder how NY state got the medical records of permit holders? You know, the ones that are having their license revoked because of previously having been precscribed a mood altering drug for depression or something else. The point is no data base is safe if those who keep it has intentions to use it against you.

What makes you think they don't.....because they "Say" they don't?

Well I have some ocean front property in Arizona I can sell you

Of course they keep the data illegally. Even the ACLU thinks they do. That's why I called it a fairy tale (that they delete all nics records after 3 days) LOL

Back
Top Bottom