• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hilltop Pawn Snellville

auhoe

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
29   0
Reaction score
Wanted to give my review... I have yet to purchase a firearm from them yet, and it is not because of lack of inventory or high price, I just am depleting stock at the moment. We are new to this area and I stumbled across this shop and have been in several times, to buy nick nacks and such. These guys are top notch, I have been to several stores before and you have to pull an arm off for them to acknowledge or help assist you, I have yet to go in and not been helped in a timely fashion. This really bothers me, yea you are an ffl dealer, and have stock, but we are the damn customer and without us you are basically screwed. I walked in Saturday to see if they could put my lever release pin back in that was sticking, they got the gun fixed it in 1 minute and handed back, no charge, then spent a good 5-10 minutes showing me some tricks and tips on the gun. Also bought a mag for under pre hysteria pricing, their ammo is the same price as Academy. All of this earns my business and high praises.

I bought a Mossy 500A there like 12 years ago, and I frequently visited this shop on my way home when I lived in Lawrenceville. Always had good experiences there, and I am glad to see the standard of customer service has been upheld.

I bought a Mossy 500A there like 12 years ago, and I frequently visited this shop on my way home when I lived in Lawrenceville. Always had good experiences there, and I am glad to see the standard of customer service has been upheld.

Where did they used to be located? Now they're on 78 heading out of Snellville towards Loganville, but have only been there for maybe 2 to 3 years max.

I've never had a problem with them. They are a good group of guys. I've been shopping with them since they were at their old store at 78 and 124.... How was their ammo supply looking when you were in there? I haven't been in there in a few weeks.

Where did they used to be located? Now they're on 78 heading out of Snellville towards Loganville, but have only been there for maybe 2 to 3 years max.

Right at the intersection of 78 and 124 right behind the car dealership and the old Hardees(now a title pawn store).

Ah, ok. Obviously business has been good for them

Yeah. Their old store was way too small. They had outgrown it years before they moved to the new store. And their old store was pretty well hidden too, you could drive right past it and never know it was there.

They gave me a great deal on a new S&W M&P 15-22 with the threaded barrel about three weeks ago when they had 5 of them. Great guys to deal with and always have been very friendly. I will buy from them again.

Back
Top Bottom