• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hiring Immediately!!!! ARMED Security Work in Cartersville,Ga

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
145   1
Reaction score
The Security Company i work for is called Norred and Associates they are currently hiring for Armed Security Guards to work for the new Chik Fil A Distribution Center in Cartersville,Ga on Exit 296 i guess White, Ga Technically. But the pay is 15.00 with the chance of Overtime and pay increase with Time. This job is guarenteed 40 Hours and The Pay is WEEKLY every Friday. You must have a clean background no felonies or visible tattoos and you must be clean shaven. You will be trained and get certified. PM Me with more details

This is not a guarenteed job for everybody that might be chosen for the interview my Boss is doing the interviews and he has final say on who gets hired. This is a permanent security job its not temporary and you must be a team player and be good with time management.

Norred and Associates is a top notch organization. We had a commercial account with them years ago, nothing but great service from them.

Norred and Associates is a top notch organization. We had a commercial account with them years ago, nothing but great service from them.
Awesome man glad you a had a great expierence! Ive worked for 4 other security companies before Norred Hired me they definetly have better pay and better Management

Back
Top Bottom