• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HK.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my Tumult in bro! Wow! I love the springs! The action is do smooth!
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_16_esy3ady7.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_16_hapytuny.jpg

How "strong" are these?? I played with a Benchmade otf one day and wasn't impressed

Well they're really not meant to be pounded on and OTF's generally will have some play in the blade. The play on these are next to nothing and for what I do it's fine for EDC......def not a woods or survival knife.

Looks nice! I just wish it had a spear point blade. My brother has an Infidel but I haven't really played around with it much, how do the two compare?

I have a mini infidel and it feels amazing in the hand. The larger, centered actuating button allows for easy deployment. It's a true ambi OTF. Without a doubt, one of the smoothest opening blades. I just wish the blade was a little thicker. The only smoother opening/ better ergo blade is the Microtech Troodon. It's so slim and opens like butter.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405465275.962010.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405465281.988464.jpg

I took some pics so you could get an idea.

Well they're really not meant to be pounded on and OTF's generally will have some play in the blade. The play on these are next to nothing and for what I do it's fine for EDC......def not a woods or survival knife.

Haha. I had a feeling. Can't do like in the movies and stick it to a guys stomach and push the button Lol

How "strong" are these?? I played with a Benchmade otf one day and wasn't impressed

The Benchmade's have a thinner blade. Now, something like a Microtech Combat Troodon has alotmkf heft to it and might be a better option for moderate use. OTF's are of course a novelty but, can have defensive and EDC roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom