Hmm, My Lower parts kit just doesn't look right...

Most likely that they buy the kits already packaged from a central source.
What does their CS say about it?

Haven't gotten that far yet. The kits are separated in baggies with their sticker on the front. In each kit there was a lose part or two, almost like the realized it was missing and threw it in loose.

I also noticed the springs are bent differently. Do you think that is a problem or just maybe a spring from 2 different batches?

Attachments

• Photo-0027.jpg
    Photo-0027.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 43
If you email them, they'll make it right.

It just sucks if you were planning on getting this done today. Btw, I do like PSA but you can't go wrong with a cmmg kit. Parts are separated into color coded baggies which helps to keep your springs straight.

Had same issue with my PSA kit a while back.

Customer service from PSA sucked. They could not tell me when the replacement parts would be sent and then they shipped to the wrong address.

Calling PSA is an even bigger waste of time. 30 minute holds to get someone on the phone and new new information.

I went as far as putting my issues on their FB page in order to get a response and then they finally listened to me....and then banned me from posting on their FB posts.

Great way to kill a relationship.

Screw the order to hell and then make then treat the customer like an ass when he demands answers and replacement parts!

I've been shorted a couple of small items, (detents come to mind) with their lpk's, but nothing major. I had the missing parts on hand and didn't even pursue it with them. Their low price makes smaller errors easier to overlook.

A missing 20 cent part can bring things to an abrupt halt though.

Most likely that they buy the kits already packaged from a central source.
What does their CS say about it?

If you can get ahold of anyone in customer service, they're perfectly friendly and willing to help out and make things right...if you can freaking get ahold of anyone...

Ok, guys, wish me luck...I'm going in!

Back
Top Bottom