• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

hog hunting on Ft Benning

chevy4x4

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
I'm really just trying to find anyone that hog hunts here on Ft Benning. I woud like to set up a hunt or join one. i've been here for a while but after my deployment to afghanistan i returned to a whole new post. All the sweet spots i knew from before are all crap or turned into improved roads etc. I guess mainly does anyone know where the hog are now with all these changes? Also does anyone know any info on if and when they are doing the eradication team again?

Sorry man wish I could help. If you want to make the drive to Robins AFB I can show you where we have been seeing them. I've been hunting on base a couple dozen times last season, and have seen at least one hog every single time.

I know this is like a year late, but Golf and Fox areas are where the pigs are at. Also, Kilos. You want pigs, go to the end of the main road on K17. Walk across the dry creek bet at the end of the road. Hogs got that area all tore up. We killed 8 in one morning there last deer season. Still pigs galore down there.

Back
Top Bottom