• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hog hunting

The closer to Atlanta the better. I found a couple of places that are 2.5 hours away in Morris and McRae, GA. I was hoping for something a little closer.

Have you tried asking any local farmers? I used to know a few out towards Carrollton that would allow this if you approached them and asked. I haven't lived out that way for years though.

Not a bad idea. I have a buddy who has a farm in Villa Rica. I hunted deer with him a few times but I am not sure if there are any hogs on his place.

Not a bad idea. I have a buddy who has a farm in Villa Rica. I hunted deer with him a few times but I am not sure if there are any hogs on his place.

I grew up in farm country. I haven't hunted in years, but would love to get back into it. My last hunt was with a bow down in LaGrange probably 10 years ago. I usually found that people were pretty receptive to allowing you to hunt once they met you. Sometimes a good old fashion hand shake goes a long way, especially these days.

I couldn't agree more with your last statement. It is sad that the younger generation is largely missing out on these teachings. I have three sons and I try to reinforce these type values daily.

Back
Top Bottom