• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hollow Earth Expedition...

LOL! The nutballs that made the video linked on that site sure think it does. Quite entertaining I'll give you that. ;)

"The dimensions have different vibrations, which is a natural protection of the higher dimensions from the lower ones"

"Complete understanding needs a fully opened mind, power of conception (????) and spiritual abilities."
i.imgur.com_93vF2.jpg
Dude I am tired from working my hinus off all week, you gonna make me read that website? Maybe later......you check out Skipper and the link I submitted ? Got a sub ? We need to go check it out bro....I want to see it! Off the coast of Mexico, not the center of the earth.....10,000 ft x 1250 ft x 13 miles, pipe like formations for ever ? If natural that is some awesome geology......I must be an alien. On second thought.....nothing to see here, move along. Almost forgot PMAGS....$2200 each//// delivery in three months

Yeah, ok......gold in ft know, check......jpm and hsbc shorting metals, check.....cftc not enforcing fair trading, check . high frequency trading and claiming they can back up customer funds, while they can't do it, check....Corzine not in jail, cause he only stole 1.6 billion dollars of customer funds, check.... and to get back on subject....I always thought the Reptillions controlled inner earth. Horizontal eye blinkings and what not. Sorry, I get sidetracked most easily , whew ! I hope the expedition goes well. If they find anything of note, it will most certainly be covered up......good night.

Back
Top Bottom