• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy beef heaven

I think I may owe you an apology, and have myself gotten confused in this whole issue. I'm not positive anymore that the chop's variant is actually the full on real deal. While I'm sure what I ate was, it wasn't at chops, and after researching I'm not sure I'm right about them. Lord I'm confused. Suffice it to say that both are really expensive and very good. My apologies if I've misled.

This made me call my buddy he said It was actually wagyu not Japanese kobe he said that why it wasn't so much i would of just walked away but he said its the same breed of cattle just these aren't raised in japan. Either way it was the best damn steak I have ever had and the marbling was unlike anything i have ever seen. I misunderstood him yesterday.

Hell, I was about to say, I had a Kobe burger years ago while in Denver, and didn't see what the big deal was. I guess because it was probably "Kobe-style" or some fake crap?? lol

Hell, I was about to say, I had a Kobe burger years ago while in Denver, and didn't see what the big deal was. I guess because it was probably "Kobe-style" or some fake crap?? lol

Must have been 'Kobe Brand' hamburgers.

esugw3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom