• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy Crap! $400 for a 12” cast iron skillet that sold out on the first day of release

I was a Yeti hater, then my wife got me 5 Yeti's for my birthday this year. Had to swallow my pride for the sake of a happy marriage......

Still doesn't hold ice better than my cheapo Lifetime cooler.......

anybody want a $300 Yeti beach chair....REALLY???

How about the blankets? $200. Including the "limited edition" green version. Imagine...a limited edition blanket. Comes with a Yeti branded carry bag, so you can advertise to the world you have a limited edition Yeti blanket. That probably solves a lot of problems for the average consumer, beyond staying warm.

And how about this concept: They now have an online shop for "rescues." What the rest of the world calls "refurbished," Yeti refers to as "rescues." Even poorly made **** people returned to Yeti is still a cut above the competition. In case you were wondering about that.

Some people will pay anything to have the words Yeti on their stuff.
I bought me a YETI cooler on here from a good member of the brotherhood.....

He cut me a smoking deal on this one. I traded a Les Baer .45 and only $200 boot to get this chick magnet.
yeti-jpg.623316

I bought me a YETI cooler on here from a good member of the brotherhood.....

He cut me a smoking deal on this one. I traded a Les Baer .45 and only $200 boot to get this chick magnet.
yeti-jpg.623316

Oh, man, I hate to break it to you, but that looks like a Chinese knock off. Did you get the sticker? That's one way to tell it's genuine.

Back
Top Bottom