• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy Crap! $400 for a 12” cast iron skillet that sold out on the first day of release

I hope so! I don' got me some good deals on here. This brotherhood is great! I have a feller right now what wants to traide me a sweet .22 revolver, (Heritage I think) fer this old war raffel my paw paw left to me. I think he called it his "grand." Cain't be sure but the gunsmiff tol' me I couldn't git no ammo fer it no more so I'm traidin' it fer that 22. I got lots of 22.

MAIN POINT OF SELLING YETI CAST IRON IS EXTREME PRICE OF PAN.

YETI CAST IRON IS PAN OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. YETI CAST IRON IS PAN THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, YETI CAST IRON IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF YETI CAST IRON PAN SMOOTH SURFACE ACTUALLY MAKES IT HARDER TO HOLD SEASONING, AND CAST IRON ISN'T ONLY COOKING OPTION FOR WHEN WANT SLIPPERY EGGS THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PAN SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS LODGE CAST IRON WHICH IS SAME PAN FOR COST LESS.

Shopping in Sam’s & saw a Lodge 13” skillet for $32. Someone mentioned that Yeti has a smooth hardened 12” skillet. Though I would look it up & compare.
I like quality & don’t mind spending extra $ but that $368 is better in the bank.
Lodge for the win!
Link below:
i’ve bought a couple of new ones in the las 25 years JUNK! got one from green egg about seven years ago it’s junk

Back
Top Bottom