• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy crap those Legion knives are expensive...

I did see his website where retail is just below that price. But I can appreciate a fine handgun, I'm just not the type to be able to appreciate such a fine blade as that... as cool as it looks

Retail is like $400-450 but...rarely do you get the opportunity to buy them at retail.

They are users man I carry a XM-18 3.5 all the time, it's a great knife.

Honestly the price is where it is because it is the only way to differentiate it in the market place. It really just comes down to what some people value. It's just like a watch. Some people don't see the value in a $2500+ Tag or Rolex. Others do and are willing to pay for it. It's really not that different than any other product that has all ranges in quality/price/value but all do essentially the same thing: cars, clothes, guns, food, furniture... Basically everything sold in our society.

And if you want to really see some crazy priced knives go check out arizonacustomknives.com

Honestly the price is where it is because it is the only way to differentiate it in the market place. It really just comes down to what some people value. It's just like a watch. Some people don't see the value in a $2500+ Tag or Rolex. Others do and are willing to pay for it. It's really not that different than any other product that has all ranges in quality/price/value but all do essentially the same thing: cars, clothes, guns, food, furniture... Basically everything sold in our society.

And if you want to really see some crazy priced knives go check out arizonacustomknives.com

I carry my custom Burch all the time, LOL

XM-18... That's cute.
Should have done it in the XM-24.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom