• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Home Invasion Attempt in Canton

I wear my handgun around the house. Had a similar incident to this next door. They jimmyed the door open, even with a dog barking inside. The lady came out of the bedroom and yelled "I have a gun!" They took off without coming inside. Happened about 2AM. Be careful out there.

I sleep about 2 feet from 5 rounds of 00 buckshot in a Mossy 500A. Somebody please try to break into my house at 2 AM...I'm more often than not just falling asleep then.

Shoot to kill...not to wound and detain. There will be a police investigation, but dead men don't talk so the story will be yours to tell.

Dead men dont have a (one call thats all) option either;)

Last edited:
yep start leaving some in the hallways and the word will get out.Only way to deter crime is with force.Deadly force

I had a group of
Kids from the neighborhood and some of their buddies not from the area acting suspiciously in front of my house.
They picked up a brick from across the street and walked towards my daughters jeep and raised it in the air.
I just kept watching bit for some reason the kid dropped it.
Then one kid crouches down and walks like a duck across my front walkway and opens the screen door then giggles knob of my main door which was locked.
His buddies are watching from across the street.
It was sunny out and my windows were open.
I could see out but he could mot see me inside watching him.
I was armed but not intending on shooting any kid but definitely hoping to scare the crap out of them.
I yelled out the window and scared the crap out of him.
He locked up and stuttered his words when I asked him what he was doing.
He incoherently said he was looking for a friends house.
I told him he was full of crap and I know what they're up to.
I told him every person on this street is armed and they better think real hard before stepping into someone's home.
He left and I called the sheriff.
The kids continued to loiter in front of my house while talking to another group of kids down the road on two way radios.
I heard the conversations they had with each others names being called out with instruction to go around back and once said " well then run".
Eventually they left after giving my house dirty looks for ten minutes
But not before They picked up the brick again and walked towards my jeep.
I stepped out onto the carport and they threw the brick in neighbors yard.
One of the punks wanted to challenge me and was acting all hard.... Very stupid kid but I never brandished I just stared and watched.
Eventually they left, and the sheriff buzzed my street 45 minutes after they left.
I stood on the road and waved him down on his way out but he kept going...... Wth?
Anyways I probably would not have shot any of them if they walked into my house but I definitely would have made sure they crapped their pants and held them for almost an hour before the sheriff could finish yammering it up at the local sporting goods shop with his buddies.

Last edited:
**** you walk into my house uninvited and I'm going to be cleaning your brains out of my carpet and sheetrock for weeks. I don't give a **** what age or weapons you have or don't. And if his momma comes on my property crying about her good lil boy, her brains can get some sunshine too.

**** you walk into my house uninvited and I'm going to be cleaning your brains out of my carpet and sheetrock for weeks. I don't give a **** what age or weapons you have or don't. And if his momma comes on my property crying about her good lil boy, her brains can get some sunshine too.

You ever eat scrambled eggs with brains?

Back
Top Bottom