Home invasion scenario.

I dunnoa I cant comprehend having just the one gun in my bedroom but I would be slinging lamps,chairs, chest a drawers,mirrors, sex toys,anything, everything except for giving up.

If my night stand glock some how some way didn't shoot when the trigger was pulled which never happens because its a glock I would go straight to my underwear drawer and grab 1 of the 3 I have in there and kick my door in the other way rounds blazing! Then when I got done cutting his tee tee off I'd finish up by taping it in his mouth then plede insanity when I go to court. :) jk!!

If my night stand glock some how some way didn't shoot when the trigger was pulled which never happens because its a glock I would go straight to my underwear drawer and grab 1 of the 3 I have in there and kick my door in the other way rounds blazing! Then when I got done cutting his tee tee off I'd finish up by taping it in his mouth then plede insanity when I go to court. :) jk!!

And you thought I was lying!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 15
If my one firearm was caput and I'm the only one in the house beside the intuder(s). If the other guy(s) are still coming knowing i just dusted thier buddy and that I'm armed ...then i would certainly assume they or he was armed too...no way I'm.bringing a slapjack, blade or sex toy to a gun fight..I'm skinnin out.

If no escape, then I'm going for necks and eyeballs with anything i got.

This could include all of the above mentioned, except the slapjack, lol..i should prob pick one up though...sounds like they can come in handy..

Last edited:
image.jpg

Y'all are tired of this pic by now and it represents a small portion of what's there, but... I generally check all "noises" with a pistol in 1hand and a (real) battle axe in the other (or a scramasax or katana). A friend woke me one time years ago who had let himself in (he had standing permission cuz it was when I lived alone) since I slept naked he looked up to see a naked guy with a pistol and a battle axe. I saw real fear in his eyes and later he said it was because "he didn't know what I had in mind, but he was pretty sure he was gonna have to do it". He is scarred from that (his words) I would not feel sorry for a real home invader but I might feel sorry for the company I hired to clean the carpets after

View attachment 175911

Y'all are tired of this pic by now and it represents a small portion of what's there, but... I generally check all "noises" with a pistol in 1hand and a (real) battle axe in the other (or a scramasax or katana). A friend woke me one time years ago who had let himself in (he had standing permission cuz it was when I lived alone) since I slept naked he looked up to see a naked guy with a pistol and a battle axe. I saw real fear in his eyes and later he said it was because "he didn't know what I had in mind, but he was pretty sure he was gonna have to do it". He is scarred from that (his words) I would not feel sorry for a real home invader but I might feel sorry for the company I hired to clean the carpets after
this looks like some crap off the wrong turn movies! Haha nice man.

View attachment 175911

Oh hell yeah..that blunt thing on the right looks nasty...shoot if all those goodies were handy i may have to stay and fight on sheer principal

Back
Top Bottom