Home invasion scenario.

Oh hell yeah..that blunt thing on the right looks nasty...shoot if all those goodies were handy i may have to stay and fight on sheer principal

I'm mid 40s and 250lbs and grumpy, I don't run or should I say running makes me angry. Lol. The one that caught your eye can destroy a brick or concrete block with 1hit. Funny that I love that one so much since I really prefer sharp things but.... It's a little flexible since its made from 3/4" wire rope that's been plasma cut at both ends. The head is a swage cut in the same way

My wife and I have a full plan worked out. We keep baby gates at the bottom and top of the stairs. These are the ones that have a door that you open. We do have a small child but these will stay up as long as we live at our current house. After the gates we keep a gun in the craft room next to our sons room, my edc on the night stand, and a 12 gauge in the closet. The plan is if a intruder enters she is to grab the baby and put him in our closet and grab the shotgun, the closet is in a bathroom connected to the master so she is to stay in the bathroom. This is to keep any shrapnel or the loud noise of the gun going off away from our son as much as possible. I will stand in the foyer upstairs. The way we feel we don't keep anything downstairs that insurance wouldn't replace they can take what they want.

In your scenario if the edc failed the shotgun in the closet hanging on the wall would be the next step then I would go to the craft room and get the wife her gun and barricade her in the closet /bathroom then stand guard awaiting the police.

It's really silly that we don't have an alarm system considering my family owns a alarm company I just don't want to install one in a rental property.

We have a similar setup. If someone makes it into the house and into the bedroom before we can get to the closet, then my husband can hold them off with the nightstand pistols until I make it into the closet to grab the shotgun or one of the ARs. If I'm home by myself, I'm hiding in the closet until they come looking for me and as soon as the closet door opens, their ass is blown away.

As a southern kid myself. I'd like to see them tangle with me after I pulled a deer mount off the wall. Can you imagine pitch dark room a deer rack would be like getting stabbed by a whole bunch of knives. Or in my case 10 actually 8 the 2 small points don't count. I'd hold it out front and charge.

WSB channel 2 news on scene.
Local redneck stabs home intruders with deer antlers.
Charged with illegal use of wildlife and attempted goring lol. On a side note the 1 intruder is in bad condition due to the stabbing of his lungs head face stomach arms neck and eye. 2nd intruder ran due to reasons unknown. DNR called in due to police unable to indentify all wounds.

As a southern kid myself. I'd like to see them tangle with me after I pulled a deer mount off the wall. Can you imagine pitch dark room a deer rack would be like getting stabbed by a whole bunch of knives. Or in my case 10 actually 8 the 2 small points don't count. I'd hold it out front and charge.

WSB channel 2 news on scene.
Local redneck stabs home intruders with deer antlers.
Charged with illegal use of wildlife and attempted goring lol. On a side note the 1 intruder is in bad condition due to the stabbing of his lungs head face stomach arms neck and eye. 2nd intruder ran due to reasons unknown. DNR called in due to police unable to indentify all wounds.
That was lame. Next!

I'm mid 40s and 250lbs and grumpy, I don't run or should I say running makes me angry. Lol. The one that caught your eye can destroy a brick or concrete block with 1hit. Funny that I love that one so much since I really prefer sharp things but.... It's a little flexible since its made from 3/4" wire rope that's been plasma cut at both ends. The head is a swage cut in the same way

Nice, it looked like it had a flex to it and was up close and personal like a blade. i too can respect that,lol

Bottom line is have a plan and a backup plan as we all know but may not practice.. Just a few nights ago the storm knocked off one of my down spouts on the gutter at about 3a, it sounded like someone was pushing in the door to the back yard. I grabbed my edc from the night stand and was crouched down on the top of the staircase listening and thinking damn, i wish i grabbed the shotgun.

Grab a tube sock, dump all of the D-cell batteries from your nightstand gadgets into it, and have at it.

Having a bank of sealed lead-acid batteries on your nightstand would be better. Plus, the jumper cables can be used as whips or chokers.

Nice, it looked like it had a flex to it and was up close and personal like a blade. i too can respect that,lol

Bottom line is have a plan and a backup plan as we all know but may not practice.. Just a few nights ago the storm knocked off one of my down spouts on the gutter at about 3a, it sounded like someone was pushing in the door to the back yard. I grabbed my edc from the night stand and was crouched down on the top of the staircase listening and thinking damn, i wish i grabbed the shotgun.

nice, what is it about that "concealed ambush" position that feels like.... POWER

Back
Top Bottom