Home invasion scenario.

Lets say for instance your home has became under attack by unknown amount of individuals.

Cool, I have seen this before..is your name Tony Montana?..That Columbian warned you not to f8ck him..

My first response would be too grad my every day carryon the night stand.
Ok..good idea,grab it and your cell phone and head for your safe room

Ok the intruders have entered you're house,you can tell by the noises they're at least two individuals rummaging through valuable items.When suddenly the bedroom door bust open and instinct kicks in and you fire your weapon taking out the first intruder. You soon realize the firearm you depend on has become inoperable.
ok..good shooting Tony,now close the door back to your safe room and obtain your backup weapon you keep in the safe room.

So next you close the door and think about what to do,remember your firearm is non working condition.There's still scrambling around in the next room.Myself I've had hand too hand training and violent scenario training to fall back on.
Ok.Good Tony we are glad you were a high school wrestler..if any of them decide to box or want to wrestle you will be ready

My question is,do you cower and hide or protect your home? Also you're their alone with zero forms of communication.

What?..cower and hide?..No Tony,this is the part where you kick the door down and introduce them to ya little friend and go down in a hailstorm of bullet exchange...
Seriously dude..you have made many,mant tactical errors that may be fatal..are you sure you went to ALL the training classes?..cuzz you have seriously not prepared.

What?..cower and hide?..No Tony,this is the part where you kick the door down and introduce them to ya little friend and go down in a hailstorm of bullet exchange...
Seriously dude..you have made many,mant tactical errors that may be fatal..are you sure you went to ALL the training classes?..cuzz you have seriously not prepared.

Read 1st post before sarcasm.Not everyone can afford multiple weapons .Also this is a scenario I'm more prepared.

I'v been thinking about this one since you first posted it. I think my final answer, since I live in a ranch, is flip the mattress is against the bedroom door and go the hell out the window. (This is if my whole family is in the bedroom.)

That temperpedic is a heavy mother. Its going to buy me some time to get the hell on.

If there are family members in the rest to the house and no other weapons in the bedroom I guess I go down swinging that heavy porcelain lid for the toilet tank, or hopefully taking out the next one and getting his weapon.

Read 1st post before sarcasm.Not everyone can afford multiple weapons .Also this is a scenario I'm more prepared.

A stout kitchen knife duct taped to the end of broom stick would make a decent backup weapon of last resort, and would probably supply a little peace of mind while individual X saves up for a single-shot 12 ga as a backup.

ALL you guys got it WRONG !! Guns are bad and you shouldn't have them . I would call out to them and tell them I'm sorry for whatever I've done to have the things in life the don't have . I would then grab a pillow case and start gathering my valuables and help them carry my TV and any thing else the feel "entitled " to ,and load them in my vehicle and give them my wallet and tell them to have a safe trip . OH ,WAIT A ........... NOPE ,that ain't what I'd do ....I'll throw everything I have in my bedroom at you to stop your thieving ass from getting away . It may come down to beating them to death with a pillow ,but I'll win or die trying . I HATE A THIEF ! Then I would go to the gun store and make dang sure I don't have the 1 gun problem EVER again .

Kick, bite, scratch, evisceration nothing is off the table in this scenario. Snap the handle off my plunger to stab the hell out of them with or rip a leg off the nightstand itself for a club. Grab the chains from our bondage.....whoops.

Wow, it's hard to say what anyone would do. You never know until you've been in a similar situation (if never been trained). If I am lucky enough to hear them come in, I'd wait at the end of my hallway with my shotgun. From that particular angle, I'd see them come up the stairs. Scary to think about, though beings I have 2 kids. Yes, it would be scary but make no mistake, I'd die trying to protect them. Anything material means nothing.

Send your wife to martial arts weapons training, and buy her a good machete. Ceracote it pink.

Stand back and wait for her to tag you in.

Back
Top Bottom