Honest is the best policy......or is it?

Somehow I think I would have wound up arrested. No good deed ever, ever goes unpunished.

I turned in $280,000 I found at an estate sale. The "lawyer" handling the estate accused me of withholding some of the money. Closest I've ever come to killing a man with my bare hands in my adult life. ****ing scumbag POS.

Somehow I think I would have wound up arrested. No good deed ever, ever goes unpunished.

I turned in $280,000 I found at an estate sale. The "lawyer" handling the estate accused me of withholding some of the money. Closest I've ever come to killing a man with my bare hands in my adult life. ****ing scumbag POS.
They make it hard dont they

They make it hard dont they
I guess they're no worse than most segments of the population. I have good friends (honest men that work to make things better for most of us) that practice law and I know some piece of shyte scumbags with weird ideas that do too.

How do you "find" $200,000 at an estate sale.
Did you buy a used mattress that had treasury notes for stuffing?
Did you buy a safe that was closed and locked, and nobody knew what was in it but falsely assumed it was just now-irrelevant paperwork?

Wish more people was like you BRIT WHEN I LOST MY BAG A 1 AND A HALF AGO. MONEY,DRIVERS LICENCE,SS CARD AND A COUPLE OF OTHER THINGS...GONE
WOW, I had the choice. My look on life is two paths 1) the good 2) the bad. Thats it, and my path is the good.
Character= Doing the right thing when no one is looking. Even better when nothing is said after the fact.

Good job Brit!!
Kisses

Back
Top Bottom