• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hope it wast none of you guys.......

dlsbiker13, there is nothing "stupid" about it! The starter of this thread made a comment about catching some trespassers! That he did.....some dumb kids(the son of land owner next to us) I agree with him on! But the bad/sad part that he left out is, he decided to come back and treapass onto our land and steal MY stands! I assume he thought they belonged to the "2 guys" he had a run in with, but they didnt! They were mine! He didnt like how close my stands were to his companys land (yes one was very close but the other was not) and before anyone assumes anything no I wasnt shooting on their side or ever trepassing! Well all this didnt settle well with me so I started digging and found out who took them, I started making phone calls and soon was at the top of the ladder! A few days pass and I got a call and was told where my stands were and that I could come pick them up! Which I did and later find out that this thread starter lost his job because several factors! Im just tired of people around here asking about ME trespassing! I dont like it worth a dang since I wasnt! So I thought I would clear things up a bit! And here I am trying to be nice and not press charges for my stands being stolen and come on here and start reading all this....................

Hmm... at least op didn't use the castle doctrine when he found the trespassers. Could be way worse than it is now besides on here we have the cloak or anonymity of screen names. It's not like he called out Viper by name. Last I checked misinformation isn't a crime and starting fights via the internet is like racing in the special Olympics even if you win you are still retarded.

Well ones misinformation should be found to be true before getting into public and spreading the "misinformation". And yes it can be a crime (there is a law about that). And I by no means am looking for a fight, I was just correcting the op's original post and trying to let the truth be told!

Thanks for clearing it all up.These things get started and go on and on.I'm am sorry it happened to any one but when it gets aired out on the Forum,just cover your a... and be done with it.Glad u got your stuff back.

I think it's fascinating watching peoples reactions on here.

Most of the group, including me, has expressed outrage over trespassers and thieves on this and in other threads. There have been calls for everything from arrest to booby trapping stands to shooting on sight.

But when the tables are turned and it's about someone the group knows, even if it's only as a screen name on the internet, suddenly everything gets quiet, no outrage, no calls for arrest, nothing.

Aren't group dynamics amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom