• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope this isn't your pit bull loving grandma!

These dogs should not be around kids,it is that simple. Being with adults they are OK to have but not kids.
I don't trust any dog around small children. Especially those with massive jaw strength. The grandma and mother are both idiots. Probably many more idiots in that family.
Yeah ok

may 2010 350.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

Pitbulls are unpredictable and anyone that owns one should be held responsible for any damages caused by the dog. If you want to have an aggressive breed like a pitbull or Rottweiler fine but don't whine and complain when you have to do time or lose your ass financially when the dog attacks someone. Hope she spends the rest of her life in prison and agonizes over the fact that she put more concern over her dogs than the safety of her grandchild.

Pitbulls are unprecictable and anyone that owns one shouldbe held responsible for any damages caused by the dog. If you want to have an aggressive breed like a pitbull or rottweiler fine but don't whine and complain when you have to do time or lose your ass financially when the dog attacks someone. Hope she spend the rest of her life in prison and agonizes over the fact that she put more concern over her dogs than the safety of her grandchild.
Sorry but no such thing as a aggressive breed

Give me a beak. If you believe that BS fine but don't try a sell it to anyone else.

I buy it for the most part. The nicest dogs I've ever met have been pit bulls. I'm not partial to them either because I've never owned one. It's all about how you raise them

Dogs are instinctual animals. Adopt a dog that has been selectively bred for aggressive tendencies, for generations, and you're going to have to train it and keep an eye on it. I'm not maligning any breed, I've got a Pit-mix but I keep an eye on her. She's very alpha, and a little crazy, but I trust her with my infant niece. If you teach your dogs how to behave, they will.

When people are around other than me or my son,I always put a leash on LillyBelle.It aint she has ever shown aggression but I hope she wont get the chance.That bitch next door ever comes after her again with a stick we will see.

Back
Top Bottom