• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hospital charges - friggin redonkulos !!

I just got one of the preliminary bills for 1 and a half days worth of hospital crap before insurance ….. $214k :lol:
They have gotta be off their rocker !
I guess they got to do it like that to get anything out of insurance??
Just wow !
I swear they dream up stuff and just keep sending bills to see what sticks

I doubt that. Didn't you wife bring you to a MG and Hudsons hickory house?
Yep you are correct I believe! She has brought me to a great many places - even though I can’t remember them all at the moment …..lol.
She really is a great person, I damned sure don’t deserve her half the time ! Lol.
I am not sure what she sees in me or why she has stuck around all these years but I am truly grateful she has ! No doubt about it.

I worked in the medical field for 45 years in xray. I never could understand why the hospital charged so much for procedures they sure as heck didn't pay me that much to do them.

This is what ommacare brought us. The trial lawyers association doesn't help things either. Somebody has to pay for that lawsuit. Just like taxes on corporations are passed onto the consumer. The only one getting screwed is the consumer.

This is what ommacare brought us. The trial lawyers association doesn't help things either. Somebody has to pay for that lawsuit. Just like taxes on corporations are passed onto the consumer. The only one getting screwed is the consumer.
This precedes Obama. Quit pretending that healthcare has been anywhere near affordable for a very long time in the US

Back
Top Bottom