• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hot Blue Help

Swing by and talk to James at Bullseye Bluing. I use him for work to inspect and tear down our shotguns we use. I've never had him do any bluing or cerakote work for me personally, but what I have seen in there looks good.

Swing by and talk to James at Bullseye Bluing. I use him for work to inspect and tear down our shotguns we use. I've never had him do any bluing or cerakote work for me personally, but what I have seen in there looks good.

I have heard mixed reviews on Bullseye, thanks

I have a shotgun with a camo wrap on it. I've been thing hard about seeing if I can get it off and blue it. When you do a high polish on the steel then blue it, it looks so good

I heard a few bad reviews on them as well, but what I have seen in person tells me otherwise. For example, I got a Anderson lower a while back that the grip screw became stuck in. I took it up to him, and he tried his best to get it out. Probably around 30 minutes worth of work. We couldn't get it out for anything. James sold me a PSA stripped lower he had, and charged me 10 bucks for attempting to get the screw out and swapping everything over to the new lower. I would at least talk to him and see if he has some current stuff he is doing you could look at.

Reactions: MAF
Cold blue can work if you put in the time and effort. I blued this in the white FSB for my transitional Mak90 restore and you wouldn't know it wasn't factory.

image.jpeg

You don't need to leave Columbus. Bullseye Bluing is in Columbus, and they do awesome work. Honest, good people there. Stop in, they are on Coca Cola blvd.

Back
Top Bottom