• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

House Passes Fuel Gouging Bill

It's not fair that I have to pay more to fill up my full size V8 SUV. I think we should tax electric vehicle owners to give me a stimulus check. For fairness.
That's true. A.) they are rich (bought a $60K EV), B.) they are sucking up all the electricity making us pay more for keeping our beer cold, C.) they DO NOT pay any road use taxes built into the fuel taxes.

It's only fair! We need a movement! Grass roots! **** those EV Owners! F.E.V.O.!

"Hey hey! Ho Ho! EV Owners have got to GO!"

That's true. A.) they are rich (bought a $60K EV), B.) they are sucking up all the electricity making us pay more for keeping our beer cold, C.) they DO NOT pay any road use taxes built into the fuel taxes.

It's only fair! We need a movement! Grass roots! **** those EV Owners! F.E.V.O.!

"Hey hey! Ho Ho! EV Owners have got to GO!"

You're on a roll today...

I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Can you spare a gasoline ration card?

iipsrv.fcgi

Can you spare a gasoline ration card?

iipsrv.fcgi

How would the average person today react to only having 3 to 4 gallons of gas per week?

From the WIKI -

An " A " sticker on a car was the lowest priority of gasoline rationing and entitled the car owner to 3 to 4 US gallons of gasoline per week. B stickers were issued to workers in the military industry, entitling their holder to up to 8 US gallons of gasoline per week. C stickers were granted to persons deemed very essential to the war effort, such as doctors. Motorcycles had D papers and motorcycle users who were essential to the war got M papers. E and R stickers applied to small and heavy highway machinery, respectively. T stickers were made available for truckers. Lastly, X stickers on cars entitled the holder to unlimited supplies and were the highest priority in the system. Clergy, police, firemen, and civil defense workers were in this category.[9] A scandal erupted when 200 Congressmen received these X stickers.[10] Referring to the lowest tier of this system, American motorists jokingly said that OPA stood for “Only a Puny A-Card.”

Back
Top Bottom