• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How about separate "WTT" and "WTS" forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebottle

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would be dead set on a trade and against cash. Makes no sense to me, but, it seems many prefer to trade.

This makes it a real pain in the butt for those looking for WTS ads. Right now I would offer a SWAG that the ratio of WTT to WTS is approx 50/50.

Time to separate them.

Agree/disagree?

I would also like to know what the logic is behind "trades only". Anyone? :confused:

DISagree, more layers, more searching. It's fine the way it is. Nice if they put FT or FS in thread title but other than that it's no problem.

I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would be dead set on a trade and against cash. Makes no sense to me, but, it seems many prefer to trade.

This makes it a real pain in the butt for those looking for WTS ads. Right now I would offer a SWAG that the ratio of WTT to WTS is approx 50/50.

Time to separate them.

Agree/disagree?

I would also like to know what the logic is behind "trades only". Anyone? :confused:

You must not be married. Gun money always turns into something else when the wife knows it is there.

It would be good if they added in a dropdown choice of WTT or WTS while creating the listing, that would automatically post with the title of the ad.

Seems to me it would make searching easier.

Cash is generic, but trades are much more limited and specific. It would also keep active classifieds for WTS ads from getting pushed to the back pages under a sea of WTT ads. Would benefit traders and sellers.

Not married. But this is a good point. I know quite a few buddies that hide their collections!

This thread starts anew about every month. Same questions, same answers. A lot of guys start out to sell only and end up trading. A lot of guys start out to trade only and take a good cash offer. A lot of guys will do either. Separating things only complicates life.

This thread starts anew about every month. Same questions, same answers. A lot of guys start out to sell only and end up trading. A lot of guys start out to trade only and take a good cash offer. A lot of guys will do either. Separating things only complicates life.

THIS ^^^^^^^

if i sell anything , the money will get spent before i get to buy the other toy i want . . . and the wife doesn't let me recoup the funds if it does!! oh , she will be the reason it gets spent too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom