• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how can i recieve an infraction for an add that was edited to correct the problem!

Who's right, ODT Staff or jamesthemechanic? (Please read the first 15 posts before vo

• ODT Staff!

Votes: 96 72.7%
  • jamesthemechanic!

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • TNT knows drama!

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m9xz306FZm1r04hw7o1_1280.jpg
wish i was a graphic designer do you understand the words that are coming outa my mouth

well guys it has to end sometime im getting whooped like a red headed step child . i will post more ads im sure and someone will complain .and so on and so on so this thread has run its course ,

"self serviant"?

A: HUH? and

B: Huh? How in the world is any of this "self serviant"? Are you under some impression that ANY mod is getting anything out of beating our heads against the wall of stubbornness that we encounter when we have to remind people of the rules they are breaking? Do you think we are on some kind of commission or something? Mods are here to try to help keep the site running smoothly so that MOST of us can enjoy it without too much drama. I know...TOO LATE!

We love this place and think of it as home. Steve has welcomed us in and asked us to help keep it comfortable and tidy. In a place where grown men meet to chat and trade you would think that would be pretty much smooth sailing. But NOOOO, some folks have to come busting up in here, propping thier feet up on the furniture and yelling for service like they are the only customer at a bar or something. The fridge is stocked, get your own beer, grab a handfull of pretzels and join the fun. Your momma don't work here though so mind your manners and tidy up after yourself.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom